Otakuen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

typhoon morning...what are you doing right now?

+3
Chirukei-
kawaiidesu
アカドリくん :V
7 posters

Go down

so what are you doing?

typhoon morning...what are you doing right now? I_vote_lcap18%typhoon morning...what are you doing right now? I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 5 ]
typhoon morning...what are you doing right now? I_vote_lcap14%typhoon morning...what are you doing right now? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 4 ]
typhoon morning...what are you doing right now? I_vote_lcap18%typhoon morning...what are you doing right now? I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 5 ]
typhoon morning...what are you doing right now? I_vote_lcap4%typhoon morning...what are you doing right now? I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
typhoon morning...what are you doing right now? I_vote_lcap4%typhoon morning...what are you doing right now? I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
typhoon morning...what are you doing right now? I_vote_lcap14%typhoon morning...what are you doing right now? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 4 ]
[ 1 ]
typhoon morning...what are you doing right now? I_vote_lcap7%typhoon morning...what are you doing right now? I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
[ 4 ]
typhoon morning...what are you doing right now? I_vote_lcap3%typhoon morning...what are you doing right now? I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

typhoon morning...what are you doing right now? Empty typhoon morning...what are you doing right now?

Post by アカドリくん :V Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:01 am

watching anime episodes and playing ps3 at the same time B|
千鈞一髮の士官
千鈞一髮の士官

Back to top Go down

typhoon morning...what are you doing right now? Empty Re: typhoon morning...what are you doing right now?

Post by kawaiidesu Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:09 am

However.. in midwestern America..
/trolls sry
kawaiidesu
kawaiidesu
ふじょし
ふじょし

Back to top Go down

typhoon morning...what are you doing right now? Empty Re: typhoon morning...what are you doing right now?

Post by Chirukei- Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:13 am

of course
IT'S BL TIME!!!!//shot
Chirukei-
Chirukei-
おたく

http://chirukei.blog.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by アカドリくん :V Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:13 am

kawaiidesu wrote:However.. in midwestern America..
/trolls sry

speaking of trolling in america....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxIiGqgcT04&feature=feedu
千鈞一髮の士官
千鈞一髮の士官

Back to top Go down

Post by kawaiidesu Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:05 am

アカドリくん :V wrote:
speaking of trolling in america....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxIiGqgcT04&feature=feedu

ROFLMFAO.
OH MY GOD THIS IS GOLDEN. NORTH EAST GOT TROLLED HARD.
kawaiidesu
kawaiidesu
ふじょし
ふじょし

Back to top Go down

Post by 宅神 Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:27 am

LOL

Just got professor as a class in disgaea 4

NEED TO TRAIN HER Very Happy
宅神
宅神
お宅の神様
お宅の神様

Back to top Go down

Post by gmgkng Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:31 am

= =
gmgkng
gmgkng
おたく

Back to top Go down

typhoon morning...what are you doing right now? Empty MANGA OF COURSE

Post by ACCELERATOR Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:01 am

MANGANADANIMEMANGANADANIMEMANGANADANIMEMANGANADANIMEMANGANADANIMEMANGANADANIME
ACCELERATOR
ACCELERATOR
( ゚ Д゚)

http://ndsto.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chirukei- Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:16 am

.... //looks up
Chirukei-
Chirukei-
おたく

http://chirukei.blog.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by エヴィ Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:20 am

Catching up with animes & pixiv =w=+
エヴィ
エヴィ
上等おたく

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum